Basic Guide To When An Online Date Is Coming Over
Have you ever experienced that anxious feeling at the pit of your stomach when you realize that your online date is just hours away from ringing your doorbell? It happens more often than you think, especially when it is your first time to meet each other.
What To Do When Your Online Date Is Visiting
There are plenty of things that you can do to prepare for your online date’s arrival. The tasks that need to be done will depend on what your current arrangement with your online date is. Hopefully, this guide can prepare you for every possible scenario.
Scenario #1: She’s Visiting For The Afternoon
Short visits mean that you don’t have to do a lot of preparation. An afternoon date at your place will be easy. Check off the following items on this list:
- Clean up your living room.
- Restock your fridge.
- Make sure to have coffee or tea available.
- Pre-check movies on Netflix (backup when you’re too nervous to talk).
- If you have an Xbox, make sure there’s more than one controller.
Scenario #2: She’s Staying The Night
You’ll need a lot more to prepare when your online date is staying the night. On top of the list in the first scenario, add the following:
- Change your sheets.
- Make sure there are enough pillows.
- Be ready for breakfast because it’s a sweet gesture for you to cook for her.
- Make extra shirts accessible since ladies love wearing guy shirts.
- Check for clean towels inside your, hopefully, clean bathroom.
Scenario #3: She’s Staying For A Few Days
If your date is going to stay at your place for a few days, it likely means that she’s from another city or country. You’ll have to put in a lot of effort when your lady is staying with you. Make sure you’ve finished the list for the first two scenarios, plus the following:
- Make sure that there are no pictures of your mom or your ex anywhere.
- Double check for other signs that can tell her other ladies had been to your place. Well, she may already know that you’ve had others over, but it is common courtesy to avoid making her think so.
- Clean your entire house or apartment.
- Make an itinerary if she’s into seeing the sights.
Aim to give your date a wonderful experience. The great thing is she’ll do the same or even better for you when it’s your turn to come and visit her. There are plenty more dating guides on our blog so make sure to check it out along with our other posts.