These Book Quotes Attract Women
There’s just something attractive about someone who likes reading, don’t you agree? This is why most men who have book quotes about life on their dating profile will definitely turn heads. If you think that you were getting lots of matches and responses without the quotes, wait until you have them in your dating profile.
Romantic Book Quotes From Literature That Magnetize Women
Women appreciate an intellectual man. Even if you don’t see yourself as a guy who reads books a lot, you don’t have to. All you’re doing is showing that you have a bit of culture in you by featuring a romantic or a deep quote about life. Try the following:
- “In my perception, the world wasn’t a graph or formula or an equation. It was a story.” – Cheryl Strayed, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
- “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” – Maya Angelou, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – H.Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You
- “The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” – Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
- “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” – Margaret Mitchell, Gone With the Wind
- “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy
- “Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley, Prometheus Unbound
- “If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.” – Michelle Hodkin, The Evolution of Mara Dyer
These are just starter quotes that you can use. There are plenty more on the internet for you to feature on your dating profile. Just one note before you add your book quotes: make sure that you understand that quote you’re featuring and that you can talk about it with potential matches. For more dating tips, make sure to check out other articles on the blog.