How To Wish “Happy New Year” When Dating Asian Women
When you’re dating Asian women, you have to learn how to greet them a happy New Year when the clock strikes 12 on January 1. Instead of plainly saying “Happy New Year” in English, why not take an extra step of learning how to greet them in their own language?
Tip For Dating Asian Women: “Happy New Year” In Their Own Language
It’s good that you’re reading this now because you’ll have enough time to practice the different ways to wish “Happy New Year” in different Asian languages. On this list, we included languages of Asian countries you would commonly find on AsianDate.com:
- Philippines – Filipino/Tagalog – “Maligayang Bagong Taon”
- China – Chinese/Mandarin – “新年快樂 (Xīnnián kuàilè)”
- Khazakstan – Kazakh/Russian
- “жаңа жыл құтты болсын (jaña jıl quttı bolsın)” – Kazakh
- “с новым годом (s novym godom) – Russian
- Thailand – Thai – “สวัสดีปีใหม่ (S̄wạs̄dī pī h̄ım̀)”
- Vietnam – Vietnamese – “chúc mừng năm mới”
- Japan – Japanese – “明けましておめでとうございます (Akemashiteomedetōgozaimasu)”
- Korea – Korean – “새해 복 많이 받으세요 (saehae bog manh-i bad-euseyo)”
How To Practice The Greetings
You’re going to need a little bit of assistance when it comes to practicing how to say the greetings correctly. You can wing it and not practice, but you’re putting in the extra effort anyway, so why not go all the way? Here’s what you need to do to make sure that you’re saying the lines correctly:
- Google Translate – when you go to translate.google.com, you’ll find different two boxes. On the first box, you need to enter “Happy New Year”. And then, on the second box, you have to choose the correct language. You already have the translation, but what you want from the second box is the sound icon. Press it so you know the correct pronunciation.
- YouTube – there are plenty of YouTube videos that teach you exactly how to pronounce the New Year greetings. You can search for “How to say Happy New Year in _[language]_.”
You have about a day left to practice so get to it if you want to impress the Asian women you’re dating online. For more dating tips, check out other posts from our blog. Have a happy New Year!